Friday, August 1, 2014

How fast is summer passing you by??

Good morning everyone! 
I have been a little MIA here lately. Life has been hectic. Summer is almost over and while I have not posted anything the whole summer, I have definitely been busy! My younger two boys have summer birthdays and the oldest is out of school for the summer.  My days start out just about when the sun comes up and do not stop until about 11:30 pm. The boys are having so much playing together. That means lots of laughter and giggles... along with plenty of fighting and crying. I have a ton of pictures to get posted on here to show you all what we have worked on the past few months. In the mean time, you can check out my new Facebook page where I post pictures of my work.  If you have any questions on how I made something, please feel free to ask. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment