Saturday, March 1, 2014

Weekly Craft Challenges

I want to start sharing the weekly crafting challenges from my one Facebook group with all of you. Today is the last day of this week's challenge, but I will start tomorrow as soon as I find out what the challenge is. :) The challenges run from Sunday to Saturday. Jennifer over at Jennuine Challenges (Facebook Group) , Jennuine Crafts (blog) , and Just Dahling (YouTube) is the one that runs the Facebook Group. This is only the 3rd week that we have been doing this, but it has been a lot of fun! She will feature some of the favorites (depending on how many enter) on her Sunday Share video on YouTube. 
The challenge for this past week has been a Scrap Challenge. We get to use some of our scraps (FINALLY!!) to make things. I save tons of scraps of paper that I feel are just too big to throw away. I never make it a priority to use them. So, I have a collection of miscellaneous size pieces of paper. 
 
Here is what I put together to enter into this challenge:
 This is an anniversary card for my sister and brother-in-law. Blog post can be found here
I will make sure to add any more projects, if any, that I get made today. :) I am looking forward to next week's challenge. If anyone has any that they would like to share, please feel free to let me know! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment