Friday, August 1, 2014

Military Themed Birthday Card

If you follow me over on my other blog, you already know that I started selling Thirty-One Gifts in August of 2013. My National Executive Director (Libby) sent a special request out on our Facebook group asking if everyone could take a minute to send her brother a birthday card or a "thank you" card. It is a big year for her brother.... he was turning 50 and planning to retire from the Air Force. She had quite a large response from our group of girls on the Facebook group. Growing up with a mother in the Air Force, I know how difficult it is to find a military themed card. I decided a handmade one would be best. This is a pretty simple card and I love how it turned out!! Libby said that her brother received tons of cards and letter and he was so surprised! Out of all of the cards that he received, mine was one of the only personally handmade cards and by far the best! I take that as a HUGE compliment!! I am so glad that I was able to put a smile on his face, and brighten his day a little more!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment